Tuesday 28 December 2010

BOWIE LAM





BOWIE LAM 20years' down the road !
Next year would be Bowie Lam's 20years in de TVB. Bowie Lam sighed, but he felt relieved that the audience gets to recognised him, and not just recognised his face,but gets to call out his name.

BOWIE LAM CANT BEIEVE IT HAS BEEN 20YEARS
Almost 20years in the entertainment world, BOWIELAM "20 years in the entertainment world owns a very high commemoration value, but still, 20 years is a very short period. Had been asking myself, "huh? It has been 20years?"!"

BOWIE LAM : IT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT TO GET RECOGNISED BY OTHERS
"20years dwn the road, audience gets to recognise and remember me, It's already a great achievement. I'm happy enough!" What makes him happier was, he gets the AOD award, "best male lead".

For 20years in TVB, BOWIELAM ONLY RECEIVE 2 AWARDS
Though it has been the 20th year of BowieLam in the TVB, but he only gets the TVB award twice. "War of beauty" and one more police drama. :x (forget de name) About his thoughts of receiving the award, he laughed. "About receiving awards, it cant be forced. You like me, you present me the award. You dont like me? I still have the supports from my fans. It's already the best award to me. "

The rest is about all those PARTS & ROLES he had played in this past 20years.
Read the article abov fr much more details. (: though it's nt clear and de words are small.

MYVIEWS: well, i dun really like or even know BowieLam in the past. I began to like /know him was whn i watched (GEM OF LIFE). HAHAHA. i dun really like him, but rather admire his acting skills. his acting was pretty qood.i din know this till my parents told me abt it. But still, it took me a long time to translate this post. cause my engish was suckyy.so is very hard fr me to translate it. LOL. so pardon and correct me if u found out any grammatic mistakes or whatever. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment