Monday 20 February 2012

TOP RATED DRAMAS OVER THE YEARS




Just got the sudden urge to smmarise all the amazing dramas over the years. Ofc all series produced by tvbdramas are appealing, but these will be my preference ones. Mostly had already became the classics. (not in order)



Moonlight Resonance.
A totally amazing drama that u would never get sick and tired of. A super flawless cast in it!
Rating: 9.5/10
Favourite celebrity: each and everyone of them! (loved mischelle role in it)
No. of times watched: 5(at least) and countless times of the classic scenes

Diecey Business
A special drama with an unqiue plot and great development of roles and characters. This theme of "gambling" is quite common, but with all the unexpected twisting points and high climax, it became such a tensing and superior series.
Rating: 9/10
Favourite Celebrity:All of them! (super strong cast)
No.of times watched: 2-3times, countless times of classic scenes


No Regrets
The first drama that I get so crazily over with. Really loved sheren inside during that time. Rating: 8.5/10
Favourite Celebrity: -
No. of times watched: 4-5(at least) , countless times of the classic scenes


RosyBusiness
The first ancient drama i ever watched and almost fall in love with it. Still rmb I watched it because i do not have any seeries to watch and then I just fall in love with it unexpectedly.
Rating: 8.5/10
Favourite celebrity: I love wayne role inside! :)
No. of times watched: 2-3times.


When Haven Burns
I watched it mainly of bowie! I love how all the actors have different character roles and how their characters slowly changed and developed into a different character.I find this series really refreshing! it had such a meaningful story line and the meaningful diagolue exchanged that captures betrayal, love and desperateness so well! Like I said if u are afraid of boredom, thn u started with ep2, then skipped to ep9/10. It flows, trust me :)
Rating: 9/10
Favourite celebrity: I like all of them! But ofc,if i was to rate, i would rate bowie as first. His acting was superb!


Gem of Life
Amazing drama with all the perfect cast. Story was so well-developed too! bt ofc, Bowie's part was the best part inside this series.
Rating: 8.0/10
Favourite celebrity: All of them. But still, Bowie as first.
No. of times watched: 2-3times


TVB had flimed all types of police and investigations series over the years. And if u were to ask me, the first fw that came to my mind will be these as follows



SPLIT SECOND
A Very tensing and creative storyline in this perfect cast, which made a perfect series.
Rating: 9/10
Favourite celebrity: All are quite okay to me. But i would say Alex acted well here!
No.of times watched: 1-2

GUNMETALGREY
With Felix, michaelmiu and jessica inside this series, there's no way why you shouldnt watch it.
Rating: 8.5/10
Favourite celebrity: Michaelmiu and Jessicia.



Lives Of Omission
Really awesome and amazing plot. Should watched it!
Rating: 8.5/10
Favourite celebrity: No special preference.




EmergencyUnit
Really loved this drama when i was back then. Still rmb I was so elated to see this drama during that time, cause my friend was recommending to me this drama. Awesome drama!
Rating: 8.0/10
Favourite Celebrity: MichaelMiu



These were just my point of view, but all the dramas up there were really great. I watched it def more than once (except police series) caused it will be pointless for u to watch if u rmb it.

No comments:

Post a Comment