Friday 11 October 2013

A Change Of Heart; Bosco and Niki

I've just finished ACOH a few weeks ago, and I'm starting to miss it.
The plot is good and refreshing and the cast is great! I love the cast so much. I've been loving Michael Miu ever since Gun Metal Grey. He just has that charisma. Joey portrayed her role brilliantly as Michael's wife. And ofc, bosco is so sweet, loving and caring as a boyfriend! Niki, as usual, as gorgeous and she definitely managed to pull off well as a cop with her height, look and acting. Her role has a lot of emotional scenes and she managed to delivered it well to the audience! The part that impresses me the most is the necklace that Elanie's was wearing. (that lead to the mystery of  the death of xiu gat's mom solved ) It's like you just totally don't expect it at all. It really does amazes and impresses me!!
 
 










 
They're just so cute! I've a lot  most pictures of them that I can't wait to share in the next post!
 So stay tuned!
And also the screen captures of the ending song, 最後祝福 by Bosco Wong! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment