Tuesday 20 December 2011









U must be familiar with all those above graphics? Mostly was done to reminisice noregrets. I specially made it to update my ( I love wayne and sheren ) fb fan page, as it was pretty dead. The first banner of sheren as on ep1 and last banner of sheren was on ep20. *if u can rmb* This was the only drama to make me really go crazy! I had absolutely no idea why. I can clearly receite ALL the diagloues and rmb the exact storyline on every episode. so quite unlikely to rewatch agn. Rewatched like 5times (at least). Anw, for the bowielam's banner, the pict was originally taken frm AC's site! It was pretty cool isint it? thus decide to transform it to a banner! Hah! Prettycool. I love bowie. So yup, this was considered as an edited post, whr below stuffs were not gonna exactly related to any tvb news. you can skip if u want to.

There's a huge difference between obliged to do and passion to do.
Just like TVB stuffs, yes! I'm passion to do all TVB stuffs. reason why i can spent most of my time on TVB stuffs, was becuz im rly passion to TVB dramas. i enjoy doing it, I love doing it. and i see it as one of my fav hobby, definitely. I actually created 3 fb fanpage regarding abt TVB. yes, and i dont get sick and tired of doing it. It's actually quite disheartening that many of TVB bloggers stopped blogging halfway through. not due to time constrain, but rather the lack of interest towards tvbdramas anymore. well, just now , sth really struck me. what if oneday, i loses interest towards TVB dramas too? Idk. It sudd seems scary to me. and that will be the last thing i wished to see. If such amazing dramas that TVB produced i wd lose interest with, what other dramas will actually capture my heart? I dont really know.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment